How does the online course for domestic violence course work?
We, the team of DomesticViolenceMasters, really care for our participant families’ sake. As we truly understand your need for a professional, quality and simultaneously stress-free course, we developed this online domestic violence class. Designed as completely distant and self-paced, it perfectly fits your busy schedule allowing you to make the most of the time ‘yours’.
We only need you to create an account after choosing the most suitable course duration for you. DomesticViolenceMasters’ web designers and developers have endeavored to make this process as easy as possible. Your account will provide you with lectures, exercises and most importantly - the formal documents you need to present to the court, school or employer - Letter of Enrollment and Certificate of Completion.
Discover ‘How it works’ with the step-by-step description below.
Step 1: Course Enrollment
- Choose the most appropriate class duration for you.
- Create an account on our website.
- As soon as you log into your account, you will gain access to print out your Letter of Enrollment directly from our website.
Step 2: Learn to Overcome Domestic Violence Issues
- Once a successful payment is made you will gain access to the course content.
- Study each lecture at your own pace.
- The content is easy to read and understand.
- There will be simple, effortless, and no-time-consuming exercises that you can do at your own pace.
Step 3: Course Certification
- After finishing your last lesson, you will receive a link to download your Certificate of Completion directly from your account.
- Congratulations! You successfully developed new skills to manage the anger and prevent future domestic incidents!
DomesticViolenceMasters© · 2021